Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Wild's

Sorry, this is going to be a really short post. I've been getting ready for summer camp over the past few days. I'm leaving tomorrow for the WILD's. A Christian camp in North Carolina. I've had the opportunity to go for the past two years and it's been awesome.
This year I have to opportunity to attend a two-week training program designed to help you grow in you faith and leadership skills. I've learned so much already just preparing for the trip, and I'm praying I'll come back stronger in my faith and closer to God. A few weeks ago I asked someone who had done the program before what I should do to prepare. She said, just go with an open heart, and an open mind, and be ready to serve others. And I've been trying to heed to that advice since.
I'll hopefully have videos and pictures to post when I get back. I can't begin to explain the WILD's so I'm hoping I'll be able to show you in two-weeks.

See ya soon.